Thursday, September 06, 2007

My thoughts are just my own..

In search of thrills the mind set out,
Over the mountains and those high hills.
Like the famed Ulysess, I wanted to seek, to find and not to yield.
To rewrite the history of all those unfinished dreams.
To relive each happy day, to cherish each bygone memory.
Of all the shackles that bound the brain, to be free.
A distant vision, ship's smoke on the horizon,
Pink Floyd and poetic liberties shamelessly taken.
Neither bouquets nor brickbats mattered much,
Until the day your opinion entered my realm of thought.
Events glorified, thoughts magnified, lies multiplied,
I went on, and made mistakes by the ton.
You, the people dictated each move of mine,
I became wantonly desperate for adulation.
To my blog on my b'day, I promise to be less candid.
This is my swansong and my apology,
My thoughts are just my own; to be kept under lock and key.

3 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Blogger AAnkitg said...

hey Ms Attitude u write amazing stuff......selection of words..clarity of thots..

all simple and yet effective....

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger AAnkitg said...

ne ways r i engineer..

plz remove thsi wrd verificaton..

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger felinedev said...

ur thoughts r ur own and may ur name for good be reknown,
though u seek, many a time like this u may have felt weak,
Don give up! obstacles make u hobble, but indeed ur vision seems so noble,
afr all, thoughts ur own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home