Tuesday, July 10, 2007

People ask me why I don't write anymore.


They ask me why I don't pen down snippets of my Eurotrip.


The answer is I don't know.


I don't know why I can't share my euphoria on seeing the Louvre


Or my thrill when I entered the Van Gogh museum for the first time


Or the party at Chateau de Montvillargene.


I just think that travelling around Europe alone, seeing the old world charm of the cities;


Its been such an amazing experience, that my mind is taking time to absorb it all.


Its all being imprinted in my memory and will take some time before I can begin putting it down on paper.


Till then, adios.


As of now, all I can share is a picture of a rather tired me at the Arc de Triomph with the sun blazing in all its glory.



2 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Shilpa Naidu said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger felinedev said...

de arc de triumph... metaphorical ending?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home